RK-125 GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS Repeater (up to 30m Range)
RK-125 is a complete GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO and QZSS) re-radiating system with dual antennas to re-transmit real-time GNSS satellite outdoor reception to an indoor environment. The system kits include a high gain external GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO and QZSS antenna, a precisely calibrated amplifier circuit with ceramic patch re-radiator, and a built-in power supply regulator. The ceramic patch re-radiator allows multiple GNSS receivers perform on-the-fly receiver performance within a closed environment, while the main GNSS antenna is located on an unmanned outdoor location. The input signal power at the receiving antenna is approximately -130dBm (spreading over 2 MHz), so the desire signal is below the thermal noise floor. The whole system is designed as PNP (Plug-and-Play) hardware and it can be installed either temporarily or permanently to a secured location by using whether dashboard suction cup or screws.
- Real-time GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS satellites outdoor reception to an indoor environment
- Compact size / low cost / high performance
- Permanently screw mount
- One external re-radiator for multiple, different GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO and QZSS receivers
- Cable length extended as long as 150m RF cable
- Up to Re-radiating 30m radius in line-of-sight
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- GPS Labs
- GPS Workshops
- GPS Retail Stores
- GPS Production Line
- GPS Repair Service
- GPS Signal Reception in Underground Garage such as Tunnels and Mines etc.