RK-106 GPS & GLONASS Repeater (up to 10m Range)
RK-106 is a complete GPS and GLONASS signal repeater system with dual antennas to re-transmit real-time GPS and Glonass satellite signal outdoor reception to an indoor environment. The system kits include a high gain external GPS+GLONASS antenna, a precisely calibrated amplifier circuit with ceramic patch repeater, and a built-in power supply regulator. The ceramic patch repeater allows multiple GPS and/or GLONASS receivers perform on-the-fly receiver performance within a closed environment, while the main GPS+GLONASS antenna is located on an unmanned outdoor location. The input signal power at the receiving antenna is approximately -130dBm (spreading over 2 MHz), so the desire signal is below the thermal noise floor. The whole system is designed as PNP (Plug-and-Play) hardware and it can be installed either temporarily or permanently to a secured location by using whether dashboard suction cup or screws.
- Compact size, low cost, high performance
- Polycarbonate radome with fully waterproof at IP66 rating
- Permanently screw mount/dashboard suction cups
- One external repeater for multiple, different GPS and/or GLONASS receivers
- Real-time GPS and GLONASS satellites outdoor reception to an indoor environment
- Cable length as long as 40m RF cable, extendable up to 100m.
- Idea for GPS, GNSS lab, GPS/GNSS retail store, GPS/GNSS production line, GPS/GNSS repair service
- Signal repeat range up to 10m
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- GPS Labs
- GPS Workshops
- GPS Retail Stores
- GPS Production Line
- GPS Repair Service
- GPS Signal Reception in Underground Garage such as Tunnels and Mines etc.