RK-104 GPS L1 Signal Repeater (up to 10m range)
RK-104 is a complete GPS L1 band signal repeat system with dual antennas to re-transmit real-time GPS satellite signal outdoor reception to an indoor environment. The system kits include a high gain external GPS antenna, a precisely calibrated amplifier circuit with Helix type repeater, and a built-in power supply regulator. The Helix type repeater allows multiple GPS receivers perform on-the-fly receiver performance within a closed environment, while the main GPS antenna is located on an unmanned outdoor location. The whole system is designed as PNP (Plug-and-Play) hardware and it can be installed either temporarily or permanently to a secured location by using whether dashboard suction cup or screws.
Wherever in lab, building, underground garage, RK-104 guarantees to transmit GPS signal that meets your requirement.
- Compact size, low cost and high performance
- Polycarbonate radome with fully waterproof at IP66 rating
- Permanently screw mount or dashboard suction cups
- One external re-radiator for multiple, different GPS receivers
- Real-time GPS satellites signal outdoor reception to an indoor environment
- Cable length as long as 40m RF cable, extendable to 100m
- Signal repeat range up to 10m
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- GPS Labs
- GPS Workshops
- GPS Retail Stores
- GPS Production Line
- GPS Repair Service
- GPS Signal Reception in Underground Garage such as Tunnels and Mines etc.
We Also Recommend
RK-125 GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU/GALILEO/QZSS Repeater (up to 30m Range)