LS2003C Stand-alone GPS Smart Antenna Module
LS2003C is a complete standalone GPS smart antenna module, including embedded patch antenna and GPS receiver circuits. The module is powered by MediaTek GPS chip and can acquire a lot of satellites at a time while providing fast time-to-first-fix and low power consumption. Besides, it can provide you with superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU's intervention. This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction (called EPO) that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
It is easy to install without both RF connector and coaxial cable that are needed in a separated GPS active antenna. In other words, reduce the cost and size. Also, speed up the time to market by eliminating R&D efforts on RF matching and stability between separated GPS antenna and module. Furthermore, it can be directly powered by a lithium battery without any external voltage regulars. Therefore, LS2003C of miniature size and brilliant performance is the best choice to be integrated into your slim devices.
- Easy to install (SMT process capable)
- MediaTek high sensitivity solution
- Support 66-channel GPS
- Ultra low power consumption
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Free hybrid AGPS to achieve faster cold start
- Built-in data logger
- Built-in DC/DC converter to save power
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- ±11ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS)
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support Japan QZSS
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Personal positioning and navigation
- Automotive navigation
- Marine navigation
- Weather balloon