JCN047 Mini GPS Active Antenna Module with a 22dB LNA
JCN047 is a mini GPS Active Antenna Module designed for GPS system developers who need small size of an internal antenna.
- Center Frequency: 1575.42MHz±3MHz
- V.S.W.R < 1.5
- Band Width: CF±5 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Gain 5 dBic
- Axial Ratio 5 dB (max)
- Polarization: RHCP
- Dimension 15x15x4mm
- LNA Gain 22dB±2dB
- Noise Figure < 1.5
- Ex-band Attenuation 30dB@CF+/-40MHz
- V.S.W.R < 2.0
- Supply DC Voltage 3.3V
- Current Consumption < 9mA
- Cable: RG1.13 or other
- Connector IPEX or others
- Operating Temp: -40oC~+85oC
- Vibration 10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2hours
- Relative Humidity up to 75%
- Environmentally Friendly ROHS Compliant
For GPS system developers, we recommend to order and test a few samples first before placing a quantity order. The listed price is the sample price.
All customized items are not returnable for refund if the products function as the specifications.