JCA229 GNSS 3D Choke Ring Antenna
JCA229 GNSS 3D choke ring antenna can receive signals from multiple satellite navigation and positioning systems, including Compass (BeiDou) B1/B2/B3, GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2, GALILEO E1/E2/E5/E6, etc. With unique choke chassis, this GNSS antenna features high performance of anti-multipath interference. It is especially suitable for surveying, direction finding, timing, navigation and other applications, including reference stations, deformation monitoring, earthquake prediction, satellite signal transfer, meteorological and atmospheric research. This antenna can be installed on vessels, vehicles or various buildings.
- Excellent phase center stability and millimetre-level precision.
- Choke structure can effectively achieve multipath signal suppression.
- High gain of this choke ring antenna at low elevation angles ensures strong tracking ability of satellites at a low elevation.
- A series of low noise amplifiers (LNA) is available to meet custom end-user requirements.
- The radome is designed to protect against water, ice and stain, making this GPS antenna suitable for outdoor applications.
- High-precision surveying and mapping
- Marine surveying
- Road construction
- Reference stations
- Deformation monitoring
- Earthquake prediction
- Satellite signal transfer
- Meteorological and atmospheric research etc.