JCA042 Mobile GPS Passive Antenna
JCA042 is a GPS Passive Antenna designed to work without power supply and amplifying circuit. It receives weak signals and transmits to host directly. In open sky view areas, GPS signals are usually good enough for receivers' reception. Depending on usages and design of receiver products, passive antenna are also widely used in positioning and navigation equipment.
For your choice, determine that your GPS receiver uses a passive antenna first, then check what connector type matches your receiver and finally determine your mounting option and cable length.
- Center Frequency: 1575.42MHz±3MHz
- V.S.W.R < 1.5
- Band Width: CF±5 MHz
- Impendence: 50 ohm
- Gain 3dBic<zenith)< li="">
- Polarization: RHCP
- Dimension 39x49x15mm
- Cable: RG174 or others
- Connector SMA/MCX/FAKRA or your specification
- Radome Material ABS
- Mounting: Magnet/Adhesive
- Housing color: Black
- Operating Temp: -40oC~+85oC
- Storage Temp: -45oC~+100oC
- Vibration 10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2hours
- Relative Humidity up to 95%
- Ingress Protection IP65 ~ IP67
- Environmentally Friendly ROHS Compliant
For GPS system developers, we recommend to order and test few samples first before placing a quantity order. The listed price is the sample price.
All customized items are not returnable for refund if the products function as the specifications.