GU-158 Mini Mobile GPS Locator
GU-158 is a small and reliable GPS locator with excellent start-up times and position accuracy. The position update rate can be up to 5 Hz and the sensitivity of -160 dbm.
The main goal of GU-158 is to be used as a part of integrated system, which can be a simple PVT (Position-Velocity-Time) system, for instance, G-mouse, PND (Personal Navigation Device), or complex wireless systems, such as a system with GSM function, a system with Bluetooth function, and a system with GPRS function.
- Active antenna on board helps the system integrators to do the design-in easily.
- High sensitive GPS Locator and GPS antenna.
- The perfect match is most suitable for any mobile devices, such as PND, GPS PDA, personal tracker and any portable devices, which need GPS features.
- Navigation and positioning
- Finding streets and routes via GPS map software
- Travel/track planning
- Fleet management GPS system
- In-car navigating/locating for public safety and emergency
- AVL GPS function
|Weight||214 gram(with cable)|
|Receiving frequency||1575.42MHZ; C/A code|
|Enclosure||Highly impact; corrosion-proof|
|Construction||Ultrasonic welded, fully waterproof|
|Temperature||Operating: -30 ~ +80 ℃|
|Storage: -35 ~ +85 ℃|
|Interface||USB 2.0, RS-232, TTL|
|Standard Output Sentences||GGA,GLL,GSA,GSV,RMC,VTG|
|Built-in Antenna||Highly-reliable ceramic patch|
|SBAS||1 channel (Support WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS,GAGAN)|
|Receiver architecture||50 parallel channels|
|Start-up time||1 sec. typical (hot start)
35 sec. typical (warm start)
41 sec. typical (cold start)
|Position accuracy *||Without aid: 2.5 CEP||WAS: 2 m|
|0.1 Knot RMS steady state|
|Update Rate||1 Hz(standard), Optional: Up to 5Hz|
|Power Consumption||Acquisition: 67mA, Tracking: 47mA|
|Baud Rate||9600 bps (default)
Optional:4800/19200/38400/115200 bps are adjustable